§ 1 PREAMBLE
The regulations define the rights and obligations of the users of the vikifashion.pl online store and the rules of its operation.
§ 2 GENERAL PROVISIONS
- Style & Fashion Anna Gomółka is the owner and administrator of the vikifashion.pl online store
Szkolna 2A, 63-410 Wtorek, NIP: 6222303253
- The layout of graphic elements and the layout of the content, as well as the content of the website itself, including the photos posted, are the property of the vikifashion.pl online store and enjoy legal protection under the provisions of the copyright law.
- The trademark vikifashion.pl is a registered and reserved trademark.
§ 3 DEFINITIONS
- The terms used in the regulations mean:
1.1 Gift voucher – a bearer voucher, enabling the Customer to pay the price of the Product in a stationary store, up to the value of the funds accumulated on this voucher, recorded on a tangible medium (plastic card, paper) or in digital form (in a pdf file).
1.2 Business day – one day from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
1.3 Registration form – a form available in the online store that allows you to create a Customer Account.
1.4 Order form – an electronic service that allows you to place an order.
1.5 Customer – it is a natural person, legal person, organizational unit without legal personality using the online store.
1.6 Account – an electronic service with an assigned login and password in which the data provided by the Customer and information about orders placed by him in the online store are stored.
1.7 Newsletter – is an electronic service provided by the Seller via e-mail, which enables receiving information from the Seller about Products, news and promotions in the online store.
1.8 Product – it is a movable item available in the online store that is the subject of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller.
1.9 Seller – Style & Fashion Anna Gomółka, Szkolna 2A, 63-410 Wtorek
1.10. Sales contract – a contract for the sale of a Product concluded or concluded between the Customer and the Seller via the online store.
1.11 Order – the Customer’s declaration of will submitted via the Order Form and aimed directly at concluding a product sale agreement with the Seller.
§ 4 ACCOUNT
- The requirement to use the vikifashion.pl online store is to have a computer or other electronic device with access to a web browser and access to the Internet.
- To create an account, it is necessary to fill in the contact form with the specification of the Customer’s personal data. Each account is assigned an individual login and password. Creating an account is voluntary and optional.
- The customer undertakes not to provide third parties with the data used to log in to the online store.
- The advantage of having an account is the ability to check your purchase history, participate in contests, and receive newsletters.
§ 5 CONDITIONS FOR CONCLUDING A SALE AGREEMENT
- The customer can place an order after registering through his account as well as without an account. In both cases, it is necessary to fill in the order form to place an order.
- All prices listed on the website are in Polish zlotys and include the applicable VAT tax.
- The summary of the order contains information about the total price of the subject of the order and about the delivery costs. The customer is informed about all costs when completing the order form. There are no hidden costs during the order.
- Before placing an order, the Customer should read the Regulations and accept them. Acceptance of the regulations is voluntary, but necessary to correctly place the order.
- Accepting the completed order form by clicking on the slogan “I am buying with the obligation to pay and collect” is tantamount to the conclusion of the sales contract by the Buyer.
- After placing the order, the Seller will immediately inform the Customer about the acceptance of the order for execution. Confirmation will be made by sending the Customer an e-mail to the e-mail address that was entered by the Customer into the form when placing the order.
- The order is saved in the online store system as proof of the contract.
§ 6 TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PAYMENT
- The customer has the following payment methods at his disposal:
1.1 Payment in cash, cash on delivery, at the courier upon delivery.
1.2 Payment using the quick payment system: PayU, Przelewy24, PayPal.
1.3 Payment by PayPal and transfer to a bank account for foreign payments.
1.4 Payment with a gift voucher according to the rules described in § 8.
- After placing the order and not paying it within 20 minutes through the payment methods provided by us, the sales contract is terminated due to the fault of the customer, and the order is automatically canceled.
- If the Customer chooses to pay in cash on delivery, the Customer is obliged to make the payment in cash upon delivery.
§ 7 TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF DELIVERY OF THE ORDER
- If you choose payment on delivery, the order will be processed after its submission.
- If you choose to pay by bank transfer or credit card, the order will be transferred for processing after the payment is credited to the Seller’s bank account.
- The order fulfillment time is 1-5 business days.
- Product delivery is available on the territory of the Republic of Poland and abroad according to the price list of courier companies.
- The delivery of the Product to the Customer is payable, unless the Sales Agreement provides otherwise. The delivery costs of the product are public and are given in the “Delivery costs” tab and when placing the Order.
- It is not possible to collect in person purchases made in the online store.
- The time of transporting the product to the Customer in the territory of the country is 1-2 business days (according to the agreement with the company delivering the product).
- The customer is obliged to check the parcel in the presence of the courier. If a shipment is damaged, it is necessary to draw up a transport damage report and immediately notify the Seller of this fact by sending an e-mail. Failure to write a damage report with the courier may prevent the initiation of the complaint procedure, and thus the return of the goods.
- The given date of dispatch of the Pre Order is an approximate date and may change by a few days depending on the departure and delivery of the product from the sewing room.
§ 8 GIFT VOUCHERS
- Gift voucher – a bearer voucher, enabling the Customer to pay the price of the Product in a stationary store, up to the value of the funds accumulated on this voucher, recorded on a material medium (plastic card, paper card) or in digital form (in a pdf file).
- Publisher – Seller within the meaning of these regulations.
- Buyer – a person who transfers funds to the Publisher in the amount equal to the value of the voucher, in return for which he receives a gift voucher from the Publisher.
- User – the holder of a gift voucher, presenting it for implementation in a stationary store or online store.
- The Publisher undertakes to provide the Buyer with a Gift Voucher, and then to accept it for use in a stationary store or online store. The Buyer undertakes to provide the Publisher with funds in the amount equal to the value of the voucher.
- The gift voucher cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Vouchers purchased in a stationary store can be redeemed only in a stationary store, vouchers purchased in an online store can be redeemed only in an online store.
- A gift voucher is valid for a period of two months from the date of its issue to the Buyer. The period of validity cannot be extended.
- The gift voucher is for single use, the Publisher does not reproduce a duplicate of the voucher.
- The Publisher shall not be liable for any Gift Vouchers that have been lost or damaged after their issue to the Purchaser. In the event of loss, damage or theft of the Gift Voucher, the User shall not be entitled to any claims against the Publisher.
- The Publisher is obliged to inform the User that the Gift Voucher:
11.1 can only be redeemed in a stationary or online store;
11.2 cannot be exchanged for cash;
11.3 has an expiry date, after which it cannot be fulfilled.
- The Publisher has the right to refuse to redeem the Gift Voucher in the event of:
12.1 the expiry of its validity period;
12.2 damage to the voucher to the extent that it is impossible to read the data stored on it.
- In the event that the price of the Products purchased by the User with the use of the Gift Voucher is higher than the value of the voucher, the User will be obliged to pay the difference in cash or with a payment card.
- In the event of withdrawal from the contract or return of Products purchased using the Gift Voucher, the User will receive a new voucher from the Publisher with a value corresponding to the price of the Products to be returned. The gift voucher issued by the Publisher to the User in accordance with the provisions of this section will have a validity period of two months from the date of issue.
- A gift voucher is a one-time use, which means that it should be used for purchases equal to or exceeding the value of the voucher. In the case of a purchase below the value of the voucher, it cannot be used a second time and a new voucher will not be generated for the remaining value.
§ 9 COMPLAINTS AND RETURNS
- The Seller is obliged to provide the Customer with a product free from defects.
- All complaints and returns should be submitted by sending a completed form by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org or by courier (by Polish post) to the address vikifashion.pl, Style & Fashion Anna Gomółka, Szkolna 2A, 63-410 Tuesdays
- The returned goods should be properly secured and packed and sent back complete, intact to the address of the store: Style & Fashion Anna Gomółka, Szkolna 2A, 63-410 Tuesdays. Together with the confirmation of sale and
§ 10 RIGHT TO WITHDRAW FROM THE CONTRACT
- A customer who is a consumer who has concluded a distance contract may, within 14 calendar days, withdraw from it without giving any reason and without incurring additional costs, except for the costs of transport to the Seller. The declaration of withdrawal from the contract may be sent by e-mail to email@example.com or by courier (Polish post) to the following address: vikifashion.pl, Style & Fashion Anna Gomółka, Szkolna 2A, 63-410 Wtorek
- In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the consumer is materially liable only for the diminished value of the goods resulting from handling them in a way other than necessary to assess their properties, characteristics and functionality. This situation concerns, in particular, the return of the linen.
- The Seller is obliged to immediately, no later than within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the product return and the Customer’s declaration of withdrawal from the contract, return to the Customer all payments made by him, including the cost of product delivery (except for additional costs resulting from the selected by The customer’s delivery method other than the cheapest standard delivery method.
The seller refunds the payment for the goods as described:
a. For cash on delivery or prepayment to a bank account to the account number provided in the form
b. With Paypal payment to a Paypal account
c. When paying with PayU to the PayU account
d. When paying with Przelewy24 to the account Przelewy24,
from which the order was paid for. If the Seller has not offered to collect the product from the Customer himself, he may withhold the reimbursement of payments received from the Customer until he receives the product back.
- The customer is obliged to immediately, not later than within 7 calendar days from the date of withdrawal from the contract, return the product to the Seller. The customer bears the direct cost of returning the product.
§ 11 PROVISIONS CONCERNING ENTREPRENEURS
- This section of the Regulations and the provisions contained therein apply only to Customers who are not consumers.
- The Seller has the right to withdraw from the sales contract concluded with the Customer who is not a consumer within 7 calendar days from the date of its conclusion. Withdrawal from the Sales Agreement in this case may take place without giving a reason and does not give rise to any claims on the part of the Customer who is not a consumer.
- In the case of Customers who are not consumers, the Seller has the right to limit the available methods of payment, including requiring prepayment in whole or in part, regardless of the method of payment chosen by the Customer and the fact of concluding a sales contract.
§ 12 PERSONAL DATA AND COOKIES
- The Seller processes the Customer’s personal data only for the purpose of executing the order.
- The Seller may process the Customer’s personal data also for a purpose other than the execution of the order after obtaining his consent.
- The personal data of the website users are protected, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data, in the best possible way, preventing access by third parties. The User has the right to access, modify and delete their personal data.
- The Seller stores cookies on the Customer’s end device, and then gains access to information contained therein for statistical purposes, for marketing purposes (remartketing) and to ensure the proper operation of the online store.
- The Seller hereby informs the Customer that it is possible to configure the web browser in such a way that it prevents the storage of cookies on the Customer’s end device. In such a situation, the use of the online store by the customer may be difficult.
- The Seller hereby indicates that cookies may be deleted by the Customer after they have been saved by the Seller, through the appropriate functions of the web browser, programs for this purpose or using appropriate tools available under the operating system used by the Customer.
§ 13 FINAL PROVISIONS
- In matters not covered by these regulations, generally applicable provisions of Polish law and other relevant provisions of generally applicable law shall apply.
- The current Regulations of the Online Store are published on the website vikifashion.pl and, at the Customer’s request, it may be delivered to him by electronic means to the e-mail address provided in the registration forms.
- The Seller reserves the right to change the Regulations. Agreements concluded before the amendment shall be governed by the version of the Regulations in force on the date of the conclusion of the sales agreement.